Anyway, I decided to make a playlist with some summer tunes. It's a very personal mix because I didn't put only the last summer hits, but also the songs I'm listening to the most in this period and that remind me of some specific moments happened on the last two months.
So, I don't know if you'll enjoy it, but here you are.
- Current Mood: chipper
- Current Music:My playlist
1. Bold the names of guys you'd definitely sex it up with.
2. Italicize the names of guys you might do after a little persuasion.
3. Leave the guys who don't do anything for you alone.
4. Put a question mark after the guys you've never heard of.
5. Strike the guys you wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.
6. Add three more guys to the list.
( Allons-y!Collapse )
- Current Mood: bored
- Current Music:Anger Never Dies- Hooverphonic
I finally finished my exams and now I'm ready to enjoy this summer, and of course to post again!
I swear I'll manage to read all of your past entries, and to be more present here (but you will certainly find me on Tumblr most of the time).
I'm doing some edits to this journal, starting from my scrapbook: from now on you will find my reviews of every film I watched this year (just by clicking on the title), and I'll probably do the same with books and tv series.
So, check this LJ often for more updates and entries.
Thanks for being always awesome. (:
- Current Mood: excited
- Current Music:Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall by Coldplay
I'm writing just to tell you that I'm not quitting with this LJ, even if I haven't posted in a while, but I think that I'm going to update it regularly only after July, when I'll finally get my diploma.
Anyway, I'm always checking your entries out and keep updating my scrapbook, and maybe also post a little when I have some spare time.
By the way, yesterday was lady_turner birthday and, as a gift, I'm going to dedicate her a picspam of her favourite man... Mr. Orlando Bloom of course.
You can find it here on my tumblelog tagged over Orlando!PicSpam.
- Current Mood: creative
- Current Music:She's Not There- The Zombies
1. People who have been tagged must write the answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new, original question.
2. Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you.
I tag: well, almost all the people I think that would make this meme were already been tagged by others. So, everyone's free to snag it if they want to do it! :D
1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up.
- A bag
- My iPhone
- A bottle of water
- A clock
2. How do you style your hair?
I just comb them and sometimes I straighten them or do a ponytail
3. What are you wearing now?
A blue and white squared shirt, a yellow scarf, a pair of dark green trousers and blue ballerinas.
4. What's your occupation?
I'm a student right now
5. What do you hear right now?
6. What's your favourite guilty pleasure treat?
Listening to stupid songs or watching junk tv (but not reality shows, they're so annoying)
7. What are you thinking about right now?
8. Write the first word that comes to mind.
Nutella (I told you I'm hungry)
9. Dog person or cat person?
Definitely cat...I own three!
10. Do you have a favourite classical composer?
Sergei Prokoviev, but also Mozart and Grieg
11. What was the last thing that you bought?
A ticket to the cinema to see "The Tourist" (last night)!
12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
England, Ireland, Scotland, Australia...ok, I would go anywhere!! :D
13. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I hope with an university degree and working on something I enjoy.
14. Last book you've read?
The Dubliners by James Joyce (for the second time), but I'm currently finishing to read Skippy Dies by Paul Murray
15. What are you doing this weekend?
Maybe tonight I'll go to a contemporary art exhibition (with live jazz music and free wine and food tasting)!
16. If you could play any musical instrument, which one would you play?
I can play guitar and piano a little bit, but I'd love to play drums!
17. How are you?
I'm in a very positive mood on these days.
18. What are you doing tomorrow?
Do philosophy and english tests at school, and then have driving lessons in the afternoon.
19. What are you looking forward to the most?
Viva l'Italia, l'Italia liberata,
l'Italia del valzer, l'Italia del caffè.
L'Italia derubata e colpita al cuore,
viva l'Italia, l'Italia che non muore.
Viva l'Italia, presa a tradimento,
l'Italia assassinata dai giornali e dal cemento,
l'Italia con gli occhi asciutti nella notte scura,
viva l'Italia, l'Italia che non ha paura.
Viva l'Italia, l'Italia che è in mezzo al mare,
l'Italia dimenticata e l'Italia da dimenticare,
l'Italia metà giardino
viva l'Italia, l'Italia tutta intera.
Viva l'Italia, l'Italia che lavora,
l'Italia che si dispera, l'Italia che si innamora,
l'Italia metà dovere e metà fortuna,
viva l'Italia, l'Italia sulla luna.
Viva l'Italia, l'Italia del 12 dicembre,
l'Italia con le bandiere, l'Italia nuda come sempre,
l'Italia con gli occhi aperti nella notte triste,
Francesco De Gregori
- Current Mood: determined
- Current Music:Viva L'Italia- Francesco De Gregori
Step 1: Put your iTunes on equivalent or random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold or Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING.
- Current Mood: amused